All are welcome to join the Washington Museum Association. Membership supports the mission of WMA and entitles individuals, organizations and businesses to special benefits. The Washington Museum Association programs a wide range of programs and services for its members including:
- Network of people dedicated to museum advocacy, professional standards, clear communication, education, and diversity.
- Reduced registration fee for annual WMA Meeting conference, voting privileges for Board election and WMA direction.
- Museum Messenger newsletter, including articles, reports, photos, calendars, and job listings.
- e-Messenger internet news on important legislative issues, updates, job listings, and other current museum topics.
- WMA website with a directory of Washington museums, resources, and regional news.
Additional benefits for Institutional Members:
- Expanded website listing.
- Two conference registrations at WMA rate.
Additional benefits for Business Members:
- An exhibit table at the annual conference.
- Recognition in the WMA Museum Messenger newsletter.
Membership options in the Washington Museum Association:
||$30 Institutional (non-profit)
|$10 Senior, 62+
Download Membership Application
For more information, please contact WMA at the addresses below:
Washington Museum Association
Attn: Membership Secretary
PO Box 10633
Yakima, WA 98909